Saturday, February 14, 2009



here are two pieces of my heart...sitting so sweetly, watching a texas storm roll in..

another piece of my heart waits with Jesus for us...she and her other sibling are two valetimes i would have liked to hug this morning...but i am very blessed to have these two guys in my life!

happy heart day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dreamt about you two nights ago - you were telling me I could just cry my eyes out with you. We were on a rolling sea and had no idea where the boat was going. It was so REAL.

Anyway, I am trying to read blogs but I found myself dissolved in tears, reading about someone's newborn baby.

Then I came here and bawled my eyes out more because you understand.

What a gift, but a gift I wish none of us had to know.

Wonderful pic, Lyss. Frameable.