


Liam and I talked today about missing Sydney....
He said simply and sweetly, " we get to sing about Jesus and talk to Jesus but Sydney gets to see Him, right momma?"
Yes, indeed. Our sweet little girl is getting to celebrate His resurrection with ALL of heaven's angels and our beautiful Savior.
May you be ever aware of how God breathed life into His son that precious day....and how he continues to breathe life into the dead everyday...as He longs to call us back to Him....
i absolutely adore Easter today, more sober about death and life than ever before...i am grateful. i am thankful.
AND I AM REDEEMED!







2 comments:
Such a beautiful thought for Easter! Thank you for always sharing your heart- I'm passing this along to you- http://mylifeafterlevi.blogspot.com/2009/04/sisterhood.html <><
Alyssa, you have a beautiful family. You look wonderful in your shots...peaceful.
Loving you and praying every day!!!
Andi
Post a Comment