"momma (liam looks at me lovingly)...i love you."
"liam, i love you too....but did you just say that you love me because i am giving you chocolate chips right now?"
"no, i said it, momma, because you are my friend......"
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Oh. Those little boys are sure heartbreakers, aren't they? I can't wait to hear JK say sweet things like that. :-)
What a sweet little boy! I'm sure he puts a big smile on your face, even during the tough times you are facing.
I just came across your blog recently, and I wanted to let you know how very sorry we are for your losses. We will keep you in our prayers!
I told you....there is something very wise about him and of course he is quite the loving little boy!! Typical Liam...blessed by God and the most excellent, loving, teaching parents.....what is there to say?? He's just his Liam self!! What a gift.....one of those gifts that sustains during difficult times!! Love ya Liam!!!!
Your friend Carolyn in South Carolina
Ahhhhh, what a sweet boy! He knows what a wonderful mommy he has.
Ohhhhh. Praise God for little miracles that are used by Him to knit our broken hearts back together....
Post a Comment