we got the news we expected today.
praying peace and hope through all of this....
that our family will be ok and that we will continue to have faith in our second loss.
taking medical action prescribed today while ian is home from work and can help with liam to hurry this process up and along so we can move forward....and heal before the holidays...
thanks for ALL your love, support and prayers.
God is good and will see us through this....it still hurts, but it helps to know HE is always near and has a plan for our family...even if that includes two angels in heaven for now......
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







22 comments:
I have been a lurker for a while. So sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy no matter when it happens. You are in my prayers.
Praying for you.
Rachel in PA
oh sweetie, i am so sorry. know you are in my thoughts & prayers...
you have my email -- feel free to write if you want to chat.
I'm very sorry. Love........kg
Shedding a tear, lifting you up in prayer. Love you guys!
So sorry for your loss but glad at least that the 'waiting' is over. Will continue to pray for you and your family as you face what is to come in the days ahead.
love Sheena
Praying for Peace and Hope as well, Lyss. Praying, praying.
I'm so sorry Alyssa. This just breaks my heart. Take rest. Be gentle on yourself. We're praying.
It might not feel like it, but God is carrying you right now - I'm continuing to pray for you all. God has great plans. Don't let go of that hope!!!
We are praying for you, I wish there was more we could do. Love,
The Menicucci's
There are no words... only love and prayers.
Hugs,Lyss, ... wish I could give them in person. My heart is hurting for you all right now...
It is never easy - no matter how many times you go through something like this, but God can and will see you through. He has a special plan for you and your children - all of them - of this I am confident.
And we will get to spend eternity with our little ones in heaven - that is more precious to me than anything I could receive on this earth.
Love you!
Love you lyssa
God is good, and will see you through. It always helps to know that you have friends by your side, praying for you and ever consistent in their care and love for you. I have been through the periods in my life , when I question God, and want to know WHY??? I don't have to say that as Christians, that one day we will understand all things. Knowing that, doesn't take away the hurt and pain, that at times seems as if you heart will shatter into a million pieces, but remember at those times...LEAN on your God, family and friends, who love so very deeply. We are there for your family...I promise.
I have sensed your growing in faith and trust in your wrtings, and I know you Ian are going to be okay. The beautiful snowglobe of your life has been roughly shaken again, and for a while the pieces floating around inside are going to land on you and hurt you, but God will, because he is a gracious God will be there and those pieces will eventually land at the bottom and clarity and the beautifulness of what you have in your life will become more clear and visisble, without a piece of anything floating around to land on you, and the peace will come.
You know what comes next...I love you guys!! I hope you can find some peace and actually enjoy Jesus's Birthday and it's gift to us, for it gives us heaven, and you know who we get to see and hold again and be with FOREVER when we get there. Awesome thought....and the forever of it gives us comfort and assurance.
Your always friend,
CB
Lyss, I'm sorry. We need to catch up. Praying for you and Liam and Ian. Love u guys.
I hope it goes okay for you. It will be VERY painful, at least it was for me, but it was also pretty fast. The contractions were not nearly as bad as full term but way worse then menstrual cramps. My prayers are with you.
I'm so sorry! :( I can only imagine how difficult this time of year is for you anyway, and now you're having to grieve even more...praying for peace and supernatural hugs and comfort.
I am so sorry, Alyssa. :-(
HUGS...
A poem for you....
One Tiny Voice-One Sweet Blessing
I’m just a little baby
Who didn’t quite make it there.
I went straight to be with Jesus
But I’m waiting for you here.
Don’t you fret about me mommy
I’m of all God’s lambs most blest.
I’d have loved to stay there with you
But the Shepherd knows what’s best.
Many dwelling here where I live
Waited years to enter in,
Struggled through a world of sorrow
And their lives were marred with sin.
So sweet mommy don’t you sorrow,
Wipe those tears and close the gloom.
I went straight to Jesus’ bosom
From my lovely mother’s womb.
Thank you for the life you gave me,
It was brief but don’t complain.
I have all of heaven’s glory
Suffered none of earthly pain.
Thank you for the name you gave me
I’d have loved to bring it fame.
But if I’d lingered in earth’s shadows
Might instead have brought it shame.
The Lord has a plan for our family, mommy,
Sometimes losses but many more gains.
Earthly sorrows and trials, amongst blessings and joy,
Trust in His Comfort; He will lovingly sustain.
I’ll be waiting for you mommy
You and Daddy and the rest,
I’ll be with you then forever
As God’s Grace has confessed.
Much peace to you from Ontario Canada....
I am sorry.
Just came across your blog. Feeling for you now. I just lost our first baby Grace on 9/17 at 38 weeks due to trisomy 18. I will look forward to reading more of your family and God's steady hand in your life.
I am sorry. Sending you hugs across the miles, and wrapping your family in love at Christmastime.
Post a Comment