
my sweet friend amy made these for us, for sydney, for her memorial...they are as pretty as can be and i love them. thanks amy! i think you have a future in this card making business...amy is blessing me with her help as well with the program's and guest book for syd's service. i am eternally grateful and so very blessed with my precious amy's help and love for our daughter, the love and energy and time is almost as if she were her own, it brings me to tears....just so everyone knows, all are invited to join us...will be emailing this evite for ones i have email addresses for but if you would like to come, let me know if you don't get one..







9 comments:
Alyssa,
They are precious.
Perfect.
Beautiful. I wish I could be there for you...to honor her.
((((((Alyssa))))))
lyss, we'll be there. we're driving out probably Thursday of next week.
BEAUTIFUL.
Lyss,
Such a perfect and beautiful invitation. I'm sad that we will be in Virginia on the 10th. I will remember to pray for the service and for you and your family to be blessed.
With love,
Ruth
They are so beautiful, Amy. Again, I thank you for being there for Lyss. You are the bestest of bestest friends. I love you for that.
C
Lyss, If only I could be there for her service, you know I would. Rest assured, I will be having my own service for her here during the same time. I will be there in spirit. Loves!!
C
BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment