
me and my sweet children's feet.....tiny little sydney toes, dirty little liam toes and very unmanicured momma toes...with aquaphor still covering the day old tattoo....it is still a bit puffy but i couldn't resist showing you all...i am so proud...you should have seen me at church today...i don't think i have ever NOT minded so much at all that people see my bunions...i wear them with pride now that my baby girl's actual footprint from her foot is atop mine....amy did a pretty clever thing with the flower though, disguising the bunion and all...she didn't even mean to, but it worked....again, one my proudest moments....our girl, will walk with me, with the rest of my days....







11 comments:
The artist did a beautiful job, Alyssa. It doesn't look like a tattoo but as if Sydney had pressed her little foot directly upon the top of yours. Kathy
Oh YAY! I love mine. I know you will cherish seeing your girl take every step with you, too. :)
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!! I agree with Kathy.
i love it so much that i want to cry every time i look at it. and if it wasn't weird i think i might have her foot tattooed on my foot too. HA! don't worry, i won't. but man, girl, i LOVE it. so much more than i even imagined i would. its so precious. you're carrying her everywhere.
How sweet. (((HUGS)))
lyssa, i LOVE it!!!! it really is beautiful.
What a beautiful tattoo! I too think it looks as though her little foot was pressed directly atop your's. Beautiful picture. I know this is one tattoo you will never regret!
What a great idea! I love it! Just perfect is all I can say!
Blessings ~ Christi
Alyssa, I LOVE it. Absolutely love it. I'm so proud of you. :-)
such a precious litte print! What a neat tribute to your precious Sydney. So glad you thought of that! praying for your family constantly...
The tatto is so you, and Sydney too..yes she will be with you at all times Love you Sydney. I love all of you. Love you to pieces Lyss!!
Amy you are amazing. The cards for Syds service are so beautiful and that you could do that for your bestest friend is so precious and special. Thank you for being there for her. I am glad she has you.
C
Post a Comment