Friday, May 30, 2008

six months

six months today. syd would be six months today....I can hardly believe it has been half a year to the the day since she has been gone. that sounds like forever but feels like yesterday...

thinking of you especially sweetly today, precious girl...we miss you terribly and love you dearly....

12 comments:

Corie said...

What a beautiful baby. Praying for you during this difficult road.

sumi said...

Still praying...

with love,
Sumi

AW said...

((((Lyssa)))) I just came to say that I'm thinking of you and praying for you this evening.

Andi

Kirsten said...

Happy 6 month birthday Sydney! I bet Heaven has birthday cake for half birthdays too.

Blessings,
Kirsten

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

I am so truly sorry for your loss. We lost our son on 11/30/07. He was born 16 weeks too soon for unexplained reasons and fought hard to survive for 30 days. We miss him as I am sure you miss little Sydney. I hope they, with other babies, are playing and waiting for us one day.

God Bless...
Aimee

Hannah said...

6 months...(and now a few more days past that).
Praying for peace and strength...

boltefamily said...

Praying for all of you!

AngelMommy said...

Thinking about you and Syd every day, Lyss.
We love you!

Carolyn said...

I realize that this last six months has seemed like a lifetime. You know that you, Ian and Liam are always in my mind and prayers. You also know that Sydney is a permanent part of my heart. I also don't have to tell you that I love you each so very much...yes I do.

The challenge for Christians is to live with great passion and conviction, remaining open and flexible, aware that this life is not the last painting.
-Velvet Elvis-
Rob Bell

I know that it is difficult to wait to get to the next "painting" so you are reunited with Syd. That time will come someday. Please search for that passion for life now. I know Syd wants you to, as God does. I want nothing more than for you all to find some peace and happiness.

Emily said...

thinking of you and admiring your girl again

sumi said...

Just checking in on you...and praying for you.

(((HUGS)))

Sumi

Emily said...

Praying for strength for you today.