Friday, January 18, 2008
Are you kidding me?
Put Pampers on the list. The list of companies that keep sending me newborn samples of EVERYTHING. I am getting used to it. Maybe I am just numb. Maybe I am just getting all too familiar with the newborn diapers these companies keep sending me...maybe I will just look at it like an "in memory diaper" and put it in a scrapbook...ok- that's a little wierd, maybe I am just losing my mind. Although I am pretty sure that Pampers sending me a dvd with my newborn sample diaper was the last straw. No lie, a dvd of 2 episodes of soap operas...telling me that "they appreciate all the time I will take tending to my newborn, that I will deserve some time to myself, and enjoy their shows"...watching their soap opera dvd...are you kidding me? I am so insulted...If I DID have my newborn at home right now, what makes them think I am going to watch soap operas all day long? Where were the sample bon-bons with this? Are you kidding me, what a stereotype? I want to write them. I am more mad at the dvd than I am the diaper....Ha! At least it was a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm with you on the bon-bons...maybe they should send all new moms chocolate instead of the other crap...now I don't like Pampers either. What amazes me is how you are getting SO much stuff. I've gotten one box of stuff...that makes me even more mad...grrr.
yea i got NOTHING with grayson. whatever that means. too weird.
Post a Comment