Tuesday, January 22, 2008
His Mercies are new..
Doing okay so far today. Thank you, God, for a new day. Liam woke up happy (not always the case), I had a really nice conversation this morning with my brother who lives in Austin, had coffee at a friends house and gabbed about nothing and everything, Liam got to play with his sista-buddy, even if it was with baby dolls and baking cakes...I have successfully avoided all my errands and things to do list, but at this point in the day, without any breakdowns or teary sessions so far, I am doing damn good. Might even go with a friend to the gym tonight. So, at this present moment, I am climbing, riding the rollercoaster of emotions...so many prayers, so many people, prayers-they must be working. Can't promise much, but moments of peace are here at this hour at least. The more I have them, the more I will recognize them and be that much more grateful for when they return. His mercies are new every morning, His mercies are new every morning. His mercies are new every morning. That is my mantra for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
yes, His mercies are new every morning.
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.” (lam.3:22-24)
Post a Comment